Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog - 1/30/10

What a night it was last night! I knew I was going to be in for something special and I was. I went down to Los Angeles to watch a Ring of Honor Wrestling show and it was off the charts.

I spent hours in Los Angeles and hours more at the event itself that went from 8:45 to 12:25. The action during the matches was just completely unreal. From start to finish, every match brought something different to the table and really made the crowd hungry for more. The show then turned it up a notch when it was finally time for the two final main events. Those two matches were ridiculously awesome with nonstop action throughout. After, we went down to Denny's and ate at around 1:30. What a memorable night.

Just a couple days ago, I read about the second Runescape Machinima Contest and I am here to state that I will be enterting the contest. I am also very interested in The Orb of Oculus thing that they are doing. I might have to make a review video on that. Anyway, stay tuned for a contest entry soon.

Lastly, the voting for Best Video Maker of 2009 ends tomorrow so get your final votes in! I'll announce the winner soon after!

No comments:

Post a Comment