Friday, January 29, 2010

Blog - 1/29/10

What a week it has been so far. Wednesday, I passed my dreaded license test! I was extremely nervous but I kept my composure throughout and passed my test to finally get my drivers license.

Last night was also a great one since I finished finals week and got to see The Book of Eli. I went down to a mall with some friends to watch the movie but before we did so, we went to Wal Mart and totally fucked around. From throwing a football all over the place to riding little bikes, we did it and we pissed off the employees.

After getting told to get off the bikes, we went to see the movie and I can easily say that it is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Considering I'm a huge Denzel Washington fan, it was no surprise that I was so impressed by this movie. In my opinion, this is Denzel's best movie since Man on Fire which to this day, is one of the best movies I have ever seen. If you have the time, check out this movie because I'm sure you will be impressed.

I'll be posting another blog tomorrow with my thoughts on the new Runescape Machinima Contest and my trip to Los Angeles. BRB.

No comments:

Post a Comment