Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog - 1/24/10

It's been awhile since I have posted a blog and in the final stages of the first month of a new year, here we are. Luckily for you guys, I got a lot of news.

First things first, the 2009 Runie Awards and the deleted scenes have both been uploaded with the Best Video Maker of the Year of 2009 Runie Award being decided at the end of the month when the results of the poll deciding the winner is complete. Stay tuned because there is no clear cut winner.

For those wondering, I haven't been playing Runescape lately for many reasons. For one, I have finals all this week and there is no time for me to be playing anything. Also, I've been addicted to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: World at War. Although I won't be playing these two games this week, I've been playing the shit out of them lately and you can expect Call of Duty videos in the future.

In the world of professional wrestling, I've been both intrigued and disappointed at some of the things that have been going on. I'm really excited about this year's Royal Rumble because just like the 2009 Video Maker of the Year, there is no clear cut winner. I've got a feeling this year's Rumble is going to be a good win and as for my pick, I gotta go with John Cena. I'm not a Cena fan at all but everything points in his direction of winning. And maybe, we'll see the return of Edge... maybe.

Lastly, I recently got the opportunity to watch the blockbuster movie known as Avatar. To be quite honest with you guys, I was very disappointed with it. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm just not very interested in sci-fi movies but who knows. I still enjoyed it but it definitely isn't my favorite movie of all time.

There is going to be a lot of things happening over the next few months so remember to stay tuned. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment