Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog - 8/10/10

Has it really been more than one month since I last blogged? Well... I'm finally back!

I know I said I was going to start making new Runescape videos but I honestly have not found the interest to do so. Don't worry, I eventually will make new videos but at the moment, don't expect anything new concerning Runescape.

However, I will definitely be posting more non Runescape oriented videos and you can find them on my raymondisgood YouTube channel.

Summer vacation has about a month left and my summer school ends this Thursday! It's gonna be a great day as I plan on watching TNA's special show called "The Whole F*N Show" as well as hitting up the movie theaters later that night. Pro wrestling has been very enjoyable as of late as both ROH and TNA have both been hitting their strides.

I'm gonna be posting more videos on my alternate channel so please subscribe there where you can see new videos! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment